This policy, should be read in conjunction with the Skyline Wireless Ltd terms & conditions of service.
Please read this policy carefully. Skyline Wireless Ltd or “the Company” operates this policy in order to conduct its business in a responsible manner to enable it to provide as uninterrupted and seamless a service to its customers as is reasonably practical.
Skyline Wireless Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by the Company should we decide that the service has been inappropriately used.
Skyline Wireless Ltd reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
1. General Use
- A. The customer shall use the service specified in the Customer Agreement for the purposes of gaining access to the Internet and the services thereon.
- B. The Services may not be used to send or receive any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing; or in breach or confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights, or to knowingly send or receive any material, including computer viruses or pornography, which transgresses any laws of the United Kingdom, whether Civil or Criminal.
- A. The user may not intercept or monitor wireless network traffic.
- B. The user may not attempt, establish or facilitate unauthorised access to the network, resources or machines without the prior unequivocal consent of the lawful owner of that machine, resource or network.
- A. Using the Services to transmit unsolicited bulk email is prohibited. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited bulk email whether or not that email is commercial in nature, are also prohibited. The precise definition of ‘bulk’ is at the sole discretion of Skyline Wireless Ltd. Recipients must always be provided with the means by which they can easily remove themselves from mailing lists should they no longer wish to receive further information.
- B. Using the Services to engage in activities that violate the terms of service of any other Internet or online service provider is prohibited.
- C. Falsifying addressing information or otherwise modifying headers to conceal the sender’s or recipient’s identity, for the purpose of circumventing these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.